Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Updated website is UP, finally!!

I am so happy with the new website. I will be able to maintain it and update it all myself. This is so much easier than the other one and I don't have to depend on anyone.

I would like to give special thanks to Darlene Terry, owner of Whimsical Years Photography. She has done 2 fabulous photo shoots for Matchaversibles. She was able to capture some unbelievable shots of the children. She truely loves her photography and it shows. She has also captured some of my products in a new light. Please check out her wonderful photos on her website www.whimsicalyearsphotography.com

I would also like to thank Thomas, John & Bryan at American Web Design. They were patient and understanding and are all true professionals. THANK YOU GUYS!!! www.americanwebdesign.com

Last but not least, Tom He has put up with my 20 hour days. He is my rock and I couldn't do this without him. We are a great team. He works the store during the week while I do bookkeeping, marketing, designing and sewing and I work the store on weekends. The custom orders have been coming in fast and furious so I am no long accepting any custom orders at this time. We are busy preparing for the Fall collection.

We are heading to Vegas for the largest Kid's show in the US. We hope to learn alot about the retail world and possible manufacturing. We'd love to have another store where we can offer a wider variety of children's unique styles of clothing, gifts and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment